Friday, February 12, 2010

my 21 day fast -DAY 5: RAINY

This is gonna be short....

I love God and I thank him for the challenges of this fast and why I'm on it.

I told a lie today, and it made me feel like I was gonna die.  It was one of those small lies you think wont do anything but it can cause a ripple effect that you just can't see.  Usually, I would say it, repent, apologize to God and keep moving but today it BUGGED me and BUGGED me. I feel like God is showing me, HEY LOOK.. yea u might feel like that is small and wont bother anyone but SIN is SIN!  No matter the size...  sigh... God is working on me FOR REAL and I am SO THANKFUL!!!

I'm not ashamed of where I am, and I can't wait for where God has to take me.

Hopefully I can get my blog in today and be updated...

I also am going to start a new video blog on YouTube: Dance By Request: DBR!!  I will be letting people request any song they want... I will dance to it and post it on Youtube...

I will occasionally speak but it will mostly be dance.  More on that later...
Okay off to the airport!

iFly!

No comments:

Post a Comment