Saturday, February 27, 2010

my 21 day fast - Close to the end Day 13 - 20

So tomorrow is the last day!  I have endured 21 days of fasting.  In March, I would like to start a more intense fast for me.  This one was good.  It made me realize what I need more of.  It also made me realize that I need to be done with SHSU as soooon as possible.  I feel like it is holding my whole LIFE back.  Very annoying indeed.

Monsters of Hip Hop was great.  However, I can't stand when I watch myself dance and I look like I'm spazing out.  Litteraly my muscles look like they are having a battle with my brain.  I have yet to understand how to control my limbs when I can't remember what happens next in a dance. I'm just not that quick.  Never have been, but I soon will be.  With ALL things, u need practice and ALL I need is MORE DANCE.  I feel like once I move, I'll be able to get more practice and be THAT much better.

My Choreography has gotten way better as I've continued to challenge myself but I don't have a mentor or anything.  I'd love to find one. 

Anywho, Jesus has guided me thus far so I should have not worries, and I try not to, but this life race is not hard. 

iAm a Monster...  next up is Monsters of Hip Hop and Contemporary Cancun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment