Monday, February 15, 2010

my 21 day fast -DAY 6 & 7 & 8: MY TIME in GA

Well I've missed some days...

From Thur into Friday... NO SLEEP!  I did my hair because it looked A MESS...
Packed, did my hair, started watching some movies @ 6am to help me stay awake.

Made a mistake by laying down and taking a nap right before I needed to leave.  Got to the airport 5 mins to late and everything was off... BUT I did make it to GA and meet a really cool dude from Senegal on the way... New friends are GREAT!!!

I find myself praying to GOD a lot!!!  Talking to him more and more on just little things.... it's so hard to follow this fast but I've found myself doing very well.. :) I thought I was gonna slip because of coming here to GA and being with my family this whole weekend but I didn't...

Sat.: Woke up early for breakfast... barely anything for me to partake of, but this hotel... IS TRASH!!!  Omg.. worst hotel ever... GHETTO as a mug.  After the so called breakfast, I went on a mission to find a quiznos.  I wanted some soup... broccoli and cheese to be exact.  SOOO I drove to the one close to the house... not open yet even though the sign said 10am.. it was 10:15.  Then I tried to find a panera bread, fail.  Stop back at the quiznos and now the guy was there but he said not until 12:30 would they be open... it was now almost 11am.  So I was UPSET.  So I went to the mall with my mom, aunt and grandparents for my aunt to get a few items.  I dropped them off and tried another quiznos: FAIL!!!  So i drove back to the other one and finally finally finally got my soup.  AMEN AMEN!!!

Later on that evening we visited family... I reached out to a friend of mine from forever and He came and scooped me... BEST VDAY EVER!!!  So much fun.. clean good wholesome fun...
Didn't realized how much fun we use to have... got home at 6am...

Sun:  PARTY TIME!!!  Got up and went to the mall AGAIN (auntie still need shoes)!!!  I looked fly for the party and I was so greatful to see so MUCH family.... God definitely as graced me with such AWESOME people in my life that are related to me.  I am so happy I came... even when I find out my flight is delayed... UGHIEOHGOIEN... but God is faithful and I will get to work on time.

So here we are... MONDAY!!!  Day 9 and I'm still going strong.... My goal to get STRONGER. AND BY the end I WILL have GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!  God Bless God night and remember...
iLove you!

No comments:

Post a Comment