Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My 21 day fast -DAY 3: GOOD DAY!!!!

It was a good day!  I got up early, went to school... Drove around in the stupid parking lot for and HOUR looking for parking.  Since it took took that long, I thought I missed my appointment.  TURNED OUT, The didn't even have me on the schedule :( BOO!!!

So I find a spot and go to the The writing center.  I just SAT and did random things on my computer.  Once I left, I went to the dance building and took class... 3 hours of dance to be exact.  LOVE IT!

On the drive home, stopped at the toyota dealership and the vet.  Gotta make sure the kiddies are taken care of. Then STRAIGHT to the gym...

Now because of this fast, I thought that I would not have been able to make through the class, but man... them PEANUTS, and that protein drink saved ME!  I had more energy then when I would eat some "real food".  After I left there, Smoothie King (LOVE IT) and HOME!  Ate some potatoes and green beans... and it was a WARP!!!

The best of yesterday was all the dancing I did... I loved it... I mean.. I really love to dance!  I don't know where it is going to eventually take me but I LOVE DOING WHAT I DO!!!

Until next time....

iDo what iLove!

No comments:

Post a Comment