Tuesday, September 1, 2009

in the mean time...

I have a longer blog to post saved on my mac but I'm sitting at the port
of air waiting on my dad.

I just finished reading my soror's blog about her day to day dealing
with the death of her husband. Only after 2 months of marriage, God
called him home. It's amazing the impact that 1 person can have on the
human life. I never knew him but his spirit was always shining through
my soror and I cried when he passed. It hurt because they just began a
beautiful ministry together. But that ministry is still in progress as
she shares their relationship to the world. The love they had for each
other resembled the love of Christ. Selfless. Beautiful. I wished I
would had a chance to meet him.

I've been and still am in love. I pray my love for my husband
transcends through time just as My soror has. It's so beautiful.

Well pumping gas. About to be home w/my dad. We just had a debate
about me and cooking. Okay! It's not that I don't want to cook, but I
don't just like to cook rice & chicken, rice & fish, rice & whatever,
everyday!!!!! so not me. If I'm gonna cook, I want it to be fun and
enjoy what I'm making. When I get married, I know I'll get better. I'll
want to do it. But I don't do left overs past 2 days. Big no no! And
nothing is wrong with eating out. Just be healthy about your food
choices.

About to get my grub on at Little Jamaica. Yum yum! Until next time.

iEat iLive

1 comment:

  1. hey sis, did you ever remember what you were going to tell me? LOL

    I blog toooooo

    LOL

    Love you!

    Blessings,

    LD

    ReplyDelete