Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Red light.... green light

Well... another day has ended. I'm sleepy but I gotta pick my uncle up
from the airport. As I sit out here with my doggies... Ivory and Lamar,
I get to think. Something that can be so painful to do at times. I try
not to think of my future as far as marriage and kids: it can be a bit
of a downer. I just left my aunts house and her husband said, "you
better hurry up, u got 3 yrs left." Really?!?!?!? Only three yrs?
Then all my vital organs just gonna shut down?

I want kids. I do. Gotta wait. Sigh. Red light.

Lamar is 2yr now. He got his name from a good friend of mine. I was
like, I like your middle name. Can I use it. Him: sure! hence Lamar.

Ivory looked like the color so bam! That was easy. When I first got her
they called her lila or lily or some girl pinkish name. Made me vomit.
Red light.

{I don't know me really. I perpetrate in my own body. Live and u learn
right.}
I know Jesus though... don't know him? Ask me how, I'll tell u. Green
Light!

I'm 19 trapped in 27... late bloomer. Not mad about it... I still look
it!
Okay... I'm out. Until tomorrow

iDone

1 comment:

  1. sigh...that lil phrase "i'm a late blommer" just encouraged me so much! that's definitely the case for me!

    maybe it's not that we've bloomed late...but that everyone blooms where they are in the right conditions, like real flowers.

    ReplyDelete