Monday, September 7, 2009

3 yr expiration date

(my longer blog. org. started 8/30/09)
Y do I always blog when I'm driving??? Guess I do my best thinking and reflecting when I'm driving. So I was driving to pick up my brother from a party he was DJing at. I kinda forgot him there. Definitely didn't mean too but I was so wrapped up in Avatar and making some gifts. Anywho, I've been meaning to blog for a while, but I always get the urge when I'm driving.

2 weeks ago, my uncle came in from Atl to visit his sister, my auntie. She had beast cancer surgery to remove the lump and it ride her of all cancer cells. (AMEN JESUS).

So Wed after I got of work, I called my dad to ask him where he was. I was hungry and didn't want to buy fast food so I went over to Auntie Momo's and ate. While there, Uncle Mike(Auntie Momo's husand), Auntie Chris, Uncle Jerry, Uncle Alfy and my Dad were all enjoying a drink for Uncle Mike's bday. So I was talking to Auntie Chris and somehow we got into the conversation about having kids because of her 2 daughter in college. ( one just started her freshman year and the other is sophomore).
So here goes my uncle: "Olney gurl, is when u having you chirin(children)?"
Me: "when I get married. I still have my dancing career that I want to take care of."
Uncle: "How old r u?"
Me: "27"
Uncle: "You betta hurry up. You only get tree(three) yrs left for have chirin"
Me: (laugh and then say) "na I'm good. I'll be aight"
He is not the first to ask me about kids but now he has given me an expiration date. Really?!?!? 3yrs ya'll 3yrs... that's it. After that, my uterus will forever be closed for business. Everything must go!!! No returns!! A HOT MESS.......Whenever God blesses me, I will be good and ready!

So after that happened, my Dad mentioned that Daddy Rachy (another uncle) was coming in to see Aunite Milli(the one that had breast cancer). So I volunteered to pick him up. BAD IDEA!
His flight came in at 11:55 but he didn't get to my car until 12:30. Now I asked him if Auntie Milli knew he was coming. No not at all. We show up at the door and my uncle knocks, and bangs and rings the door bell until someone woke up. I didn't get out of the car at first because I thought he was going to stay there. But then I went in side. This was around 1am... we stayed there until about 3:20am as they fried fish and drank liquor while sitting around talking about family members. This was hilarious to me. I've never been around my family while they did this. Well I falling asleep as Daddy Rachy yells at me:

DR: Niecey, you sleepy?
Me: yes
DR: Well, wake up! You talkin shtupedness bout you rant sleepy. You en gafa be at wuk until tree tutty(3:30). Rest ya self de gal.
Me: (i laugh) But I am sleepy Daddy Rachy

He keeps talking and caring on. Next thing you know, he's ready to see his other sister. So we jump in the car so he can see his other sister. we stay there about an hour. By this time I'm just like this is crazy. This is when I realize that my uncle only came to TX for several hours because when I got back to my dad's house between 5:30 -6am, my father comes walking down the stairs. "ya'll been out whole night" I just looked at my dad with the sleepy face. My dad took my Daddy Rachy to the airport for a 7am flight.

That night was long and special. Also showed me that my uncle (DR) got it like that. Well until next time.

iSleep, iThink

1 comment:

  1. yep. your uterus retires in 3 years. and my sperm will stop swimming in 4.

    ReplyDelete