Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PHONE FRENZY!

So if you don't know, I am gadget, technological GEEK!!!!

I know how to hook up just about any TV, to any stereo, to a computer (which I am using now), to a phone, to a printer, to a... well you get the point. People tell other people they know to call me because I know how to do it.

Working at Radio Shack provides an outlet to the this side of my heart for technology.

Well the other day, I found out because I work there, how much I could save each month by switching to Sprint.

Disclaimer: I have never been, nor will I ever be tied to life to one cell phone provider. It is POINTLESS. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.  The only thing I care about is who can provide me with what I need for the price I'm willing to pay. T-mobile was winning until they left Radio Shack. Now Sprint is crushing the game.

I have the new Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch... 
that is just too much for one phone.   I have not turned it on yet because I'm waiting for my number to port over. HOWEVER, it's a sick phone. I know this already. I'm going to LOVE THE SCREEN. I'm all about visuals so that is a plus.

NOW, the iPhone 5 is reportedly coming out this month, rumored Oct. 14. If it does... I will return this phone and get the iPhone 5. I really want it. BUT only if I can afford it. I don't mind waiting cause I know this Galaxy S2 is about to be great to my life.

This is gonna be a tough one!!!

I previously would have NEVER gotten an iPhone but with the recent changes to it's operating system and better functionality overall... I'm DOWN!!! I love my iPod touch and at times, I wish it was my phone. I almost got the 4 but the 5 is on it's way.

WELL FOLKS... I'm not sure how this will end. I tend to change my phone very often. I try to keep up with the times and myself!!! LOL  I would have all kinds of phones just to play with them and change them like I change my clothes. With AT&T and T-mobile, very easy... SIM cards are the best.
BUT... Sprint got it going on for my pocket. So CDMA it is!!!!

Until next time...what do you use to dial????

No comments:

Post a Comment