Wednesday, October 19, 2011

And we are BACK!!!!!!!


O! M! G! My seeing eye is back... that's right! I fixed my laptop screen finally!!! I'm am sooo happy about it! Here is some before shots:

This was back in 2010... the crack had been there for almost a year. It happened in December of 2009.  By now I was like okay I can deal. 







So the screen just got worst.  to the point I couldn't see anywhere well on the screen at all.  So I sent out for a new screen finally... (btw, I was going to send it to this apple repair shop I found in Manhattan.  They were gonna charge me 350 for a new screen. This included parts and labor. )  I opted out of doing that and found great place to get my screen thanks to my Eagle Brother Derek LaBoo!!!!  So I bought the screen thinking it was the right one... It was for a mac but wrong style.... below is my laptop in pieces before I realized.... WRONG SCREEN. 




 So I put it back to together and now the little bit of screen I was getting was completely GONE!!!!  PITCH BLACK!!!!  So now the only way to use my laptop was through my tv!! ANNOYING to say the least.  Well I sent back the incorrect screen to get the correct one and they sent back the SAME screen again!!! PISSED!!!

After a few words with them (not that many really because they realized their mistake) I sent back the wrong screen, they sent me the RIGHT one.. and I got to work...

I am so proud to say, I can SEE MY SCREEN!!!!  LOOK!!!


What a job!!!  and I  only spent $133 and about 10 hours TOTAL from both times having to take it apart and put it back together again!   Well I am done!!!  I can see... I can get stuff done! I'm HAPPY!!!!  

Next time I will speak on my decision about my PHONE!!!!  :)

2 comments: