Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Missing the seeing eye!

I am missing the seeing eye.  The one that allows me to see into the World Wide Wonders. It was cracked two years ago, 2009.  At first, it was just cracked... I could see EVERYTHING. Not a problem. Then.... the crack grew... and the blood came. But I could still SEE. Move a few things around and all was well.

But then, it became unbearable.  I did nothing about it. I just let it get worse and worse.  Everyone thought it was a design, or a screen saver. A closer look would prove otherwise. I tried and tried to deal. Even the life source was no longer lasting. But I keep pushing until, I couldn't do it anymore...

SO I decided to fix it. And the seeing eye came but when I went to put it in, wrong style. Everything else about it was perfect, but if you can't put it in, it's nothing but.  I had to put the old seeing eye back in... and now... it is completely useless. BLANK and BLACK but STILL LIGHT. THE LIGHT is still SHINNING.

I sent back the new seeing eye to get the RIGHT one and now I wait for the day that green paper will emerge to help me proclaim my seeing eye. I have to wait because I couldn't and still can't fix the green paper issue.  So until then... I have to use the non portable seeing eye.

This message doubles as the seeing eye of my spirit... right now, mine feels broken and cracked. Unable to heal. I tried to fix it and made things worse for myself. So now I stay broken, bleeding and busted. When people see me, they see that awesome cool screen saver until they get the opportunity to take a closer look. They might realize how broken I am.  Or maybe not. I don't put on a show... I just try to stay positive and do what my screen continues to do.. SHINE. It's so HARD... Jesus... it's tough.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment