Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Struggles

I am struggling...

I work a great job... I get paid great.. however, my hours are not enough and I wish I could pick up more. So then dilemma becomes making sure I can take care of myself.  Not really happening...

I live with my Auntie (praise God for her hospitality)
I'm always wondering how am I gonna put gas in my car to get to work.
Will I have enough money for food? (eating healthier is so expensive)
I have to pay for school outta pocket.... sigh... I'm still in school... WHY?!?!?!
I have student loans already wanting me to pay them back and straight up debit I put myself in...

So I cry out to the Lord about my struggles and every time I do, I hear him say, why are you worried.
I'm never hunger, I always get gas, I some how pay the bills I need too....

Being in this position is hard but not impossible to get through.  I've made it this far.
I can go further... I might be struggling but I'm still walking in faith because I know God has a reason for EVERYTHING!!!!


iHave Faith

2 comments:

  1. Funny how much He does for us and how hard it still is to trust. *sigh*

    Here's my verse for 2009 "And so I know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love." Don't know yet what my verse for 2010 is. Maybe I'm just supposed to keep believing that love deeper.

    ReplyDelete