Monday, November 16, 2009

STRAIGHT ANGER

I'm just pissed...

At you, at me, at God, at them, at her.  Don't even know her but she's pissing me off.
How about you move, so I can move, and God can do him.
How about you shut the hell up, acting like you so damn cool, with your ducks all lined up.
PLEASE... we all know you ain't got crap together and every night you wonder how u gonna make it the next day.  Pretending will bring you no peace.
How about you stop pretending that you care, about anything, even me.  I don't care about you... wait let me stop pretending cause then I'll be acting just like you.  And what happiness did that bring to your life...
How about you stop trying to be so perfect.  Stop STOP STOP!!!  All of you... pretenders... pretending, to act like everything is okay...  cause it's NOT!
How nice is it that you can just block me...  tell me we close... and leave me... F^%# U!!!!  I don't need you... I don't love you anymore... who the hell cares about you...



me.  i do.  that's why I'm straight angry.  that's why I can't be with a man.  that's why I'm so messed up.  that's why I don't understand. that's why I hate you because you broke me.

How about, I'm mad at me... because I began to feel like no one loves me... my broken pieces are everywhere for them to see. no one wants pieces.

I yell at me, to stop and listen, to be still and wait on the only one who can glue me back together.  I feel like I'm fading... my strength, gone.
Goals and dreams, vanishing.

you there, what will you say.  man... if u need an ear, i'm here for you. what will you say to me afterward... what has already been said, what I would say. "Have faith, trust in God, know he is able.  You have to be patient."  Don't you get tired of saying it to be nice.  I do... tell me the truth or tell me nothing.

How about this... I'm just angry and instead of letting it eat me up, I'm writing it down.  By tomorrow, I will have moved on, as God carries me through this rough time.  I still might feel like a failure but I'll succeed one day...  until then.

iPray

No comments:

Post a Comment