Tuesday, October 27, 2009

so amazing

God is so amazing.  So are people.  I'm grateful for those I call friend.  I've been learning that actions will always speak louder then words.  Little things that people do will always mean more then what they say.  

I finally found a church that I could attend and feel good about it.  Since I've been in Texas, I've been going from church to church and it feels great to be attending the same church enough that the pastor recognizes you been there more then once.  Above and Beyond Fellowship is a great church.  Pastor Will Lindsay!  Yes his name is Will Lindsay.. quite interesting when I told ANQ Will Lindsay!  Anywho, this past month he's been doing a series on the seven deadly sins.  It continues to bless my life.  This past sunday his sermon really hit home.  He talked about sloth and basically said: no purpose no point.  That is a motto has been a part of my lifestyle for a while.  Helps to keep me from doing foolishness.

But what happens when you fall in love.  Yes that's right.  I feel in love.  It was a great time and a blessing from God to understand such a thing.  Everything that the God talks about in the bible about love is so true.  I also began to understand how much work it is but I don't have to worry about that because I'm single.  :)  I'm happy when I finally get to connect with the person God has for me, I will be able to understand the true essence of love and know that true love comes only from GOD!

God has opened so many doors in my life and answered so many question.  I've always wanted to know what it meant to be in love.  I would pray and ask God what is the deal with being in love.  He allowed it in his own special way and I am more then grateful.

Okay enough of that.

I'm thinking about starting a web show.... lol!  Looks like fun.  We'll see...

so much more I would like to write... I'll figure out how to put it in words.  ACTion > Words!  And since I'm such a visual person, doing is easier.  later reader

iPost

No comments:

Post a Comment